Stanbic Uganda Cup First Semi-Finals Referees Revealed
The Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA) have revealed the match officials to handle the two first leg semi finals of the 48th edition of the Stanbic Uganda Cup.
The first semi final will take place on Tuesday, 10 May as Kitara Regional League entity Booma FC face BUL FC at Masindi Municipal Stadium before relegated Mbarara City take on UPL champions Vipers Sports Club at Kakyeka Stadium on Wednesday, 11 May 2022 with a place in the Final on offer for the winners.
Ahead of the ties, FUFA have confirmed the teams of match officials that will handle the various encounters.
Check out below who has been appointed to officiate the 2021/2022 Stanbic Uganda Cup semi-finals.
Booma FC Vs BUL (Tuesday 10 May 2022):
- Center Referee: Ali Sabilla
- 1st Assistant Referee: Isa Masembe
- 2nd Assistant Referee: Emmanuel Okudra
- Fourth Official: Henry. Byaruhanga
- Assesor: Brian Miiro Nsubuga
Mbarara City FC vs Vipers SC (Wednesday 12 May 2022):
- Referee: Ashaduh Ssemere
- 1st assistant: Okello Lee
- 2nd assistant: Gilbert Ngyendo
- Fourth official: Shamirah Nabadda
- Assessor: Harry Henry Basiisa